Weight: 68 lbs
Load Capacity: 260 lbs
Length: 9 feet 3 inches
Beam: 43 inches
Cockpit Size: 21 inches x 72 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Draft: 3 inches
Material: Durable Polyethylene
Color: Drab Olive Green
The Marsh Rat is made for duck hunters! Great for reaching ducks and geese in tucked away, low cover areas where birds feel safe. Its open floor allows a hunter to achieve a low profile while the wide cockpit allows for fast pull-ups. The Marsh Rat is constructed from extremely durable plastic, this boat is fast on the water and stable, tracks when paddled, tows great and because its light can even be loaded on a larger boat.
- Lightweight – 68 lbs.
- Stable – wide 43″ beam
- Towable – Stainless steel boy eye allows it to ride high & dry
- Concealable – hides in low cover
- Tough – made of durable polyethylene
- Safe – meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Fast – moves quick/paddles easily
- Versatile – use as a layout boat, marsh boat, field sled, decoy carrier, ground blind or as a back-up craft!